Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Starting them Young..

Easton- 9 mons old. Out shooting the bows
Easton at 10 mons old
Pheonix on a mule deer hunt with mommy

Kyle & Pheonix
Pheonix
We believe in getting the kids  into the outdoors as soon as possible. Pheonix got an early head start being born at the beginning of May. By the beginning of July we had taken her out on her first backcountry hike, and it all stemmed from there. Easton didnt get it so lucky being born at the end of August and with me having more issues with my c-section after him, then I did with Pheonix. We went out on a couple road hunts but I was basically not able to go out at all that hunting season. Here are some pictures of the kids out and about:

Pheonix. I had Easton on my back at 3 mons old
Easton on a road hunt
Pheonix
Pheonix and Mommy, on a road hunt




No comments:

Post a Comment