Sunday, December 27, 2020

Prois Dionla Gloves

 


The Prois Dionla gloves are an insulated winter glove and are touchscreen capable with silicone print grips on the palmar surface and smooth sheepskin on the palm and fingertips.  It has a wide opening to easily go over your jacket sleeve and a pocket on the top for a hot pack...or mouth reed if you like haha!  The gloves are waterproof! They have a waterproof Gore-tex insert that is very breathable and 133g of primaloft insulation. Finally gloves that are truly waterproof. 

I wore these out to do my horse water and I had a bit of ice build up in the hose so the pressure caused the hose to split. I had water shooting out 4 feet in the air so I decided to put my hands over top of the crack and shake the hose trying to get the ice to dislodge. It took a few minutes of working on it but it worked and my Dionla gloves kept my hands completely dry. Very impressed. I'm excited to use them ice fishing. I got to use them cat hunting on Christmas eve and they kept my hands toasty, so warm I was able to take them off to take photos of the cougar in the tree. I got my gloves in a medium just because I have heated glove liners (with having Raynauds my hands do not do well in any type of cool/cold weather) and wanted them to fit over them. If I would have got the smalls they would have fit perfect on my tiny hands. Ill be getting some for on the farm as well as hunting! 

They retail for $79.99 USD on www.proishunting.com. Use my code DALKE for 20% off. 











No comments:

Post a Comment