Sunday, December 13, 2020

Greann Heated Vest from Prois

Pronounced Grey-ahnn

MORE TO COME WITH CAT SEASON THIS WINTER.

Got to give my new Greann vest a try! Ladies its awesome. We went out on the side by side last night and this is what i wore. I have it layered over my tintri shirt.
It is super stretchy and is made to fit really snug. I ordered the M/L because I have a wide back and big bust. For size reference. My tintri shirt is a Small and it fits snug. A medium fits loose. So I probably could have gotten the xs/small for that tighter fit, I think for the purpose of the vest the M/L is actually a bit to big for me.
I used the heat function when the sun dropped and it started getting cooler. It didn't take long at all to warm up (I used high heat) and it was very comfortable and warm. I cant wait to use this during cat season!!

Retail for $149.99 USD on www.proishunting.com

No comments:

Post a Comment