Monday, September 16, 2013

Loba Outdoors

September 16, 2013

Back in July, I was asked by a new and upcoming womens outdoor site if I would be interested in writing them an article on my mountain goat hunt. I accepted and had to keep it a secret until the site launched...I felt like I was going to explode with excitment lol. The site launched in the beginning of August and since then I have written 2 more articles for them.
The site is called Loba Outdoors and it is a site directed towards women that love the outdoors. They have categories for hunting, fishing and cooking. They also have a spotlight where you can nominate a woman for "Loba of the week", and they have a write up about them and pictures.

Keep an eye on the site for more articles!

You can find them on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/#!/LobaOutdoors
and Twitter: @LobaOutdoors

I hope you enjoy the site and write ups as much as I do! And maybe nominate a woman you know for Loba of the week :)

Nikita

No comments:

Post a Comment