Monday, October 8, 2018

Prois Tintri Half Zip Shirt Review


The Prois Tintri Half Zip long sleeve shirt is probably my favourite piece of clothing I have. The fabric is stretchy and soft and is the perfect balance of cool in the heat but warm in the cold. I have worn it in the 27C heat shooting my bow and I have worn it at 4C under my Torai Jacket with no additional layers and have stayed warm. When I first opened the package, I was concerned that it was too heavy to be classified as a lightweight shirt- it has a thick feel to it. But after wearing it during the summer and shooting my bow in the sun in it, I had my eyes opened to the versatility of the fabric. I will be ordering one in the solid for a wear around shirt.


The shirt is an athletic cut, making it a form fitting garment, which is perfect for layering. I would say the fit is more on the snug side. If you don't like snug clothing I would go up a size, if you want a loose fit go up maybe 2 sizes ( but keep in mind these are designed to form fit).

The Tintri half zip is engineered with 94.5% polyester/5.5% Spandex (260gsm) that offers a slightly heavier option. It has top grade moisture wicking properties with anti-microbial finish to aid in scent and odor control. It has an athletic cut with extra length, which makes it perfect for layering and has thumbholes in the cuffs. The Tintri half zip comes in the Cumbre pattern and grey, and is available in sizes XS-2XL. The MSRP is $99.99 and can be purchased at www.proishunting.com or at a Scheels.

Use code: Dalke for 10% off orders of  $150+







1 comment: