Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Ladies Hunts in Spain


Spain is a beautiful, history rich country. The people are very friendly, the scenery is amazing, and their is a high population of animals to hunt. A trip to Spain is never a waste of time! I had the amazing fortune of hunting in Spain in 2015 and I hope to do it again! My friends Daniel and Alba own the outfitting business Trophy Trails and have given me some amazing women's only pricing to pass on to any ladies interested.
There are a wide range of animals to choose from at varying prices.
- Gredos Ibex
- Beceite Ibex
- Ronda Ibex
- Sierra Nevada Ibex
- Barbary Sheep
- Red Stag
- Balerian Boc
- Pyrenean Chamois
- Cantabrian Chamois

You can also do combo hunts, or go for the Spanish Ibex Slam!
If you are interested in pricing or more info, please email me and I can get you the information!

No comments:

Post a Comment